April 3, 2010

Eve Online Blog Pak

Once again a new blog has been added to the blog pak I read everyday on my iPhone. Once again, I am frustrated as I am passed up in favor of other blogs. At least this time it appears the new blog is someone that enjoys PVP and may write about things I find interesting (for that matter, write frequently/at all). After the last revamp when about 20 blogs were added I about quit Capsuleer. Half carebear, 1/4 never posting and the other 1/4 posting things that have nothing to do with EVE. I would certainly love to know the criteria for being added to the blog pak, as I have had many comments and messages asking why I haven't been included. I hold high hopes for the new blog, A Scout's Domain. His most recent post is on gate camps. Although a bit rigid and structured for what I consider to be a very fluid and circumstantial game, he gives some valid information. I shall keep an eye on his blog with interest as he starts his capsuleer career.

In the meantime, wtb more posts, and more post that actually talk about EVE plz.

No comments:

Blog Archive