January 28, 2011

Updated

I received a response the next morning:

Your ban was only for 1 day and after this you will be able to log in again. If you do see any other players spamming in local or linking to offensive content then please do file a petition and we will investigate each case. The reason that you received the ban and not a gag or a warning was because of the previous gags and warnings on your account.

Best regards,
GM Kaliastra
The EVE Online Customer Support Team


2011.01.27 05:44:00 GM Kaliastra
I think I've been gagged twice in the past 2 years. Oh well. To make matters even more comical after 1 day had passed I was still banned. So I responded to the petition again and got this:


2011.01.28 06:05:00 GM Kaliastra
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I am sorry for some reason your ban did not lift automatically. You should be able to log in now be please let me know if you can't.

Best regards,
GM Kaliastra
The EVE Online Customer Support Team

No comments: