Lets clarify a few things-due to dumbasses at EVENews and other super-spinners.
2. TWO. T-w-o SBUs were onlined in 9R4. That means that after downtime the system was NOT vulnerable.
The two that onlined were automatically removed. There was one (1) o-n-e that was onlined afterwards. This meant that at NO TIME was the system vulnerable.
Secondly-there was NO CAP FLEET logged off in system. There was a Sabre (me) Rapier X 2 and Viator X 1.
NO sieging. No logged off cap fleet. No vulnerability. It amazes me how many idiots there are out there who eat that shit up. It also amazes me that evenews has surpassed fox news and is now absolute garbage.
That is all.
- IT Alliance
- Wisconsin Larper :-)
- IT ALLIANCE IS COLLAPSING. oh wait...
- SBU's Again...
- Signature Banner
- Who wants carrier kills?
- What A Mess
- Fun Times and Horrible Mistake
- New Toy
- A Roam. SBUs. And why blueballing your fleets is b...
- Dust Conglomerate
- Evenews24. Can it get any worse?
- Easley Thames
- Post-Titan Fun
- Goon Titan Dead
- ▼ January (21)