June 3, 2010

Politics. Ugh.

So its old news now that -A- has reset IT.
I was talking with Wensley (Rifter Drifter) and its a shame, we never got to fly together. -A- was in Pure Blind for a very limited time.

-A- pulling out was somewhat expected. Atlas resetting us was expected. -A- resetting us wasn't something we had planned.

Its not the end of the world, in fact it will give us more targets. I don't expect any sov warfare, although Molle is displeased with -A- continuing to hold Querious systems after deciding to reset us.

As events unfold it should be interesting to see how it all pans out. This should stop the similarity talk between the NC and the now dissolved SC.

NC and SC were never synonymous terms.

Everyone knows I hate politics. I just like to shoot things. I like to leave the political details to Easley. He has gone a bit more in depth with his analysis.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My post on the -A- reset can be found here:
http://couldhavetakenitsolo.wordpress.com/2010/06/03/aaa-now-against-more-authorities/

Wensley said...

Hey man. Just because we're neutral, there's no reason we can't fly together. Next time you're in Curse drop me a line and I'll wander on over.