June 12, 2010

Scrapheap Challenge

For the past two months I have waited to get access to Scrapheap Challenge's GBBS. This would give me access to 0.0 Corp/Alliance political sections.

Never got it.

Posted a thread in the general section asking what the hold up was and got many emo, angry flaming responses from bitter people. http://www.scrapheap-challenge.com/viewtopic.php?p=1261509#1261509
"GBBS needs less faggots posting, not more. Especially '10s."
"If you need to ask for it you don't deserve it."
"The last thing gbbs needs is IT useless faggots posting propaganda bullshit. Go with king, aj regard and the rest of the retards that turned k.com into shit."
"insert random emo post here"

Needless to say I was less than impressed. Despite the differences historically/politically with PL and Goons, Kugu's forums is more impressive these days. Sadly dissapointed. Ignorant and bitter armchair generals... I'm the first to say that your age plays a minor role in your ability to play EVE intelligently. Especially when they're looking at your registration date. I was unaware that signing up for EVE meant you should immediately go register on every EVE forum.

Oh well. Scrapheap can go fuck itself. I'll use it like I have in the past, for so-so ship fitting advice.

That is all.

No comments: