May 19, 2010

Who's got skills?

So, I've not been one to use this blog for my own gain.

Up until now.

I've decided that using the Battleclinic standard signature picture thing is kinda lame (finally, after a year).

So who knows someone that can make a decent banner signature thing, or perhaps is skilled themself?

I'm not looking for spectacular, (ok maybe I am) but I would like something cool. I'm not sure what cool would be, but I'll know when I see it. I don't care if you're a Goon or PL or NC or carebear.

I'm not a rich man (PVP=Constant Brokeness) but I will pay reasonably (ISK of course).

Feel free to contact me in game, Perseus Kallistratos, or response to this post.

That is all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Try http://www.eveavatars.com/

Fly safe

-Pastaboi

Nar Lee said...

I used Rixx at Evoganda. Here is a link to his commissioned artwork page: http://eveoganda.blogspot.com/p/art-commissions.html

The banner of my blog is one of his works.

Unknown said...

Hey PK, DarthDeaconRage here. I'm the propaganda minister for No.Mercy/GC whom you spoke too when I was designing prop posters & logos, etc. What sort of sig do you need? I specialize in making them.

If you go to www.NoMercyCorp.com > Ministry of Enlightenment > Completed Signatures - you'll see my work.